Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Bar in the Office?


I work in an industry and business where the sky is the limit.  Crazy ideas are brought to life all the time, which is why today I am considering bringing a bar into my office.

We have two "community" coffee makers in our office, but I refuse to drink from them.  Instead, I have my own coffee maker in my office.  I stock at least a couple of types of coffee beans and grind them fresh for each pot.  I also make my coffee with bottled water instead of tap water.  It's not that I'm snooty or high maintenance (though there are a few who I'm sure would beg to differ). I simply enjoy my coffee and I get a certain pleasure and satisfaction from the love I put into making it.

In addition to coffee, I'm a huge water drinker.  So much so that I make trips to the water cooler every 30-60 minutes for a refill.  I also love my protein shakes and smoothies too!  Tea (hot or cold) is sometimes in the repertoire as well.  I guess you could say beverages are my "thing."

Oh!  And let's not forget the cups, mugs, bottles and such that I drink from.  There is nothing better than a nice promo piece that I can drink from.  If your company gives away anything like this, please send me one.  I LOVE this stuff and use it every day!

My little cabinet that holds all my drinking stuff along with my phone, business cards and files is becoming over crowded.  Since I love to drink so much and put a lot of love into the drinks I make, it only makes sense to move in a bar for my office, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment